For inside and outside environments Standard dimension up to 30' W x 29' H Opening Speed: up to 10" Per Second Wind Resistance up to 50 psi - Florida huricane zone approved
Standard Dimensions30' W x 29' H
Standard Opertaing Speed12 inch/sec up to 19 inch/sec
Operating TypeGear driven, direct drive operator
Side GuideMade of 10-gauge primed steel.
Inner Side GuideMade of 10-gauge
DrumIn steel, diameter 5" shafts in steel.
Door CurtainCurtain panels shall be G-90-galvanized steel with baked-on acrylic prime coat and baked on acrylic finish in 6 standard colors. Additional colors available upon request.
MotorWithbrake, with 4 poles, controlled by a variable speed drive. Power: 1 HP, 2HP, 3HP and 5HP 3phase. Protection degree NEMA 4.
GearboxEurodrive In Line Operator
DetectorsAn infrared photocell installed inside the side guide and detecting the presence of a pedestrian or a vehicle. Upon activation, it opens the door immediately and keeps it open as long as the presence is detected. Height of the photocell: 12” from the floor. (Optional: up to maximum 24” fromthe floor). A bottom edge detector opens the door when it hits an obstacle during the closing cycle. This detector is positioned at the bottom part of the nest.
Power SupplyStandard: single phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 208-230 VAC, three phase 460 VAC. Optional: three phase 575 VAC Frequency: 50-60 Hz. Circuit breakers to be provided by the customer: 6A for a motor of 0.74 HP; 10A for 1 HP and 16A for 2 HP.
Space RequirementsCall for headroom clearance
- Curtain made of G-90-galvanized steel with baked-on acrylic finished coat
- Sound transmission class rating 29
- Double wall construction provides an excellent U-Value of 0.51
- Infrared photocell in side guides
- Soft bottom edge
- Wireless electric bottom edge detector
- Maximum standard dimension up to 28' x 29'
- High wind resistance
- Operating speeds from 12" to 18" per second
- Gear driven, direct drive operation
- Recommended for high traffic areas
- Production areas
- Whenever wind protection is required