Bray-Dor offers the CHI 6500 Series counter doors. They offer the best in security, flexibility, and appeal. Unique joint designs produce a flush curtain to achieve a seamless, clean appearance. End users and specifiers recognize the CHI 6500 Series counter shutters as state-of-the-art in design, fit, and finish, yet appreciate the simplicity and practicality that define the product. Different models are available (galvanized steel, extruded aluminum and stainless steel) to suit your needs. Please find below the specifications, options and other information about the CHI 6500 Series counter doors.
Model 6522 Specs (PDF) - Galvanized Steel Model 6544 Specs (PDF) - Extruded Aluminum Model 6566 Specs (PDF) - Stainless Steel
- Operation – manual, invisible tubular motor, awning crank, or exterior mount motor
- Options and accessories available
Slat profileSmall Flat Slat 1-1/2” high x 1/2” deep
GaugeSee serie options
- Steel curtain slats and hood hot-dipped galvanized per ASTM A-653 with baked on epoxy primer & polyester finish coat in gray and white.
- Stainless shutters- #4 polished finish curtain, guides and bottom bar.
- Optional: Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors available for all painted steel and aluminum components.
- Extruded aluminum with integral lift rails and dual bottom astragal for aluminum and steel curtains.
- Stainless steel angles with astragal standard for stainless curtains.
- Two-piece stainless steel tubular bottom bar with astragal (optional).
- Fabricated from minimum 24-gauge galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel shaped to fit within the headplates.
- Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required
Manual push up doors furnished with thumb turn lock and handle (standard).
Stainless steel slide locks provided with steel curtains (standard). Cylinder locking optional.