The CHI 7500 Series Guardian™ fire counter roll up doors utilizes space-saving design with performance-proven engineering features for maximum eye appeal and fire protection. This U.L. labeled fire shutter roll up door is engineered for installation to approved sheet rock, steel, and masonry construction. Different models are available to suit your needs. Please find below the specifications, options and other information about the CHI 7500 Series fire shutter doors.
- 45-minute, 90-minute and 3-hour U.L. labels with full compliance to NFPA-80 standards
- Standard roll up door curtain features 1-1/2” pre-painted, hot-dipped galvanized steel slats
- Optional stainless steel curtain and guides available in a #4 brushed finish
- Shop painted guides in a medium black match well with many optional powder-coat finishes
- Operation: Manual push up operation is standard. Gear reduced awning crank operation is optional.
- Options and accessories available
- 165-degree fusible links provided as standard detection/release devices (standard)
- Fail-safe time delayed releases, smoke detectors and audible and visual warning systems (optional)
- Drop speed is controlled by viscous governor
- Closing speed to be between 6” to 24” per second per NFPA 80
Slat profileFlat Slat (FS) cover 1-1/2” high by 1/2” deep
Gauge22 gauge steel
- Steel curtain slats and hood hot-dipped galvanized per ASTM A-653 with baked on epoxy primer & polyester finish coat in gray and white.
- Optional: Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors.
- Fabricated from hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Stainless steel angle bolted to the curtain (optional)
HoodFabricated from minimum 24-gauge galvanized steel sheet shaped to fit within the headplates. Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required.
Manual push-up doors furnished with interior slide bolt locks with padlock provision standard.